Published on Monday, 20 March 2017
Written by The Editors
Members of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice elected two new officers, three new directors, and two nominating committee members to serve on the organization's 2017 Board of Directors and Nominating Committee.
- President Elect: Martha Rardin, Hendricks Regional Health (Danville, Indiana)
- Treasurer Elect: Joanne McMillian, Saint Clare's Health System (Denville, New Jersey)
- Director at Large: Ryan Conklin, UNC REX Healthcare (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Director at Large: Robert Darrah, Legacy Retirement Communities (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Director at Large: Thom Pastor, St. Charles Healthcare (Madras, Oregon)
- Nominating Committee Member: Patti Dollarhide, Newton Medical Center (Newton, Kansas)
- Nominating Committee Member: Patrick Lamont, Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn, New York)
Rardin’s term as president-elect begins in August 2017; her term as president will begin in August 2018. Rardin is the director of nutrition and dietetics for Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Ind. and has been a Director at large on the AHF Board for the past two years.