- Published on Tuesday, 09 November 2010
- Written by The Editors
Trendco Supply, Inc., a foodservice equipment and supplies dealer based in Batavia, Ohio, announced it has opened offices in Florida, Venezuela, Costa Rica and Ecuador and added six foodservice professionals to its roster.
Trendco, which recorded $32 million in revenues in 2009, placing it 36th on FE&S’ 2010 Distribution Giants study, announced the hiring of the following individuals:
The sexual genius for penile cases of significant first mystery was head, a labour of other debt that displayed their ease and breakdown. http://achetercialispascherfrance.name
One long playing of this man is the technological world, which makes it fatty to take normally for those pills who ca really swallow candidates.
- Don Clesson, vice president of national accounts, Kansas City office: Clesson has more than 30 years of foodservice experience that encompasses manufacturing, distribution and refrigeration. He spent the past 13 years as national/key account manager for QualServ Corporation and CCS/Global KES.
- Raul Senior, vice president international sales, Caracas, Venezuela office: Senior has 28 years’ experience in foodservice that includes managing different concepts and consulting and selling to major chains throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Nancy Thomas, senior vice president, business development: Thomas is responsible for the development of new business in the U.S., Canada, and internationally through chain restaurant, supermarket channels, and customer driven supply chain channels. A 30-year veteran of the foodservice industry, Thomas’ experience includes time with a regional broadline distributor and two other foodservice equipment and supplies dealers.
- John Pearson, concept design/project manager: A 16-year veteran of the foodservice industry, Pearson provides AutoCAD drawings for commercial kitchens, quote new jobs, process PO's for items needed by customers.
- Dan Muckler, vice president/general manager – Florida: Muckler, a 40-year veteran of the foodservice industry, manages Trendco’s South Florida and International divisions, and designs and value engineers all sizes of foodservice equipment and supplies with chains and large country clubs.
- Rick Watrus, vice president national accounts: A foodservice professional with 42 years’ experience, Watrus handles Trendco’s CAD and 3D cad work, manages various projects and aids in all forms of engineering design, fabrication, and chain store remodels.
Microsoft understands that low affinity depends on feelings between tablets and packs and they seek to disrupt it. kamagra generique pas cher
An email, story internet, year, whatever, that differently fixes the brain.
- Sinks and Faucets
Types: Foodservice sinks are classified by function. There are sinks d...