The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association updated its officers and introduced four newly elected members to its board of directors.
The following IFMA board members will serve on the association’s executive committee for 2019:
- Chairman of the Board: Bill McClellan, senior vice president, general manager Frozen Business Unit of Dawn Food Products
- IFMA First Vice Chairman: Perry Miele, president - Nestlé Professional North America
- IFMA Vice Chairman: Michael Cannon, vice president sales and marketing - Surlean Foods
- IFMA Vice Chairman & Treasurer: Malcolm Simmonds, chief customer officer - Weston Foods Foodservice
- IFMA Membership & Education Foundation Chairman: Hugh Roth, senior vice president - chief customer and business development officer - PepsiCo Global Foodservice
- IFMA 2017 Chairman: Kevin Delahunt, president - food service and ingredients - Sargento Foods Inc.
- At Large: Kristin Bird, general manager - foodservice, industrial and international - Basic American Foods
- At Large: Jamie McKeon, vice president of marketing, foodservice - Rich Products Corporation
Four new members were elected to IFMA’s board of directors:
- Jennifer Brizzolara, senior director, brand marketing, US Potatoes - McCain Foods
- Ashley Peeples, senior vice president, foodservice sales and marketing - Aryzta LLC
- David Rizley, vice president of strategic accounts - Essity Professional Hygiene
- John Sattem, vice president sales - Coca-Cola Foodservice