Remove and clean the heated hot water pans daily.
- Clean the control’s louvered vents and electronic controller cooling fans, removing the lint and dust buildup. This should happen every six months or at the time of service.
- Remove mineral buildup from hot water pans once
- Remove tray guides and humidifier pans before wiping down the interior. When cleaning the interior, use mild soap and water.
- Soap and water should be used to wipe down the exterior and then polish it with stainless steel cleaner.
- Allow glass and polycarbonate doors to cool before using sponges or soft cloths to wipe them clean. Avoid using abrasive materials and harsh chemicals.
- Once a month, clean water pans with a solution of hot water and vinegar. The solution should remain in the pan overnight then rinsed and wiped clean of mineral buildup.