The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) offers the following technical tipsto allow foodservice operators and their supply chain partners to troubleshoot and repair simple problems involving convection ovens.
- Do not overload the oven
- Check that the snorkel tube is not blocked
- Inspect blower wheel for any obstructions
- Check door openings and closing for proper alignment and seal
- Check that temperature is within 15 degrees F of 350
- Do not use scouring powder/pad on glass
- Clean door gaskets and oven interior daily using warm soapy water
Additional tips are available at www.cfesa.com.
These tips are not intended for major repairs, please contact a CFESA trained technician if the problem cannot be corrected.