Healthcare foodservice professionals and suppliers recognized during AHF's annual conference.
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) presented seven annual awards to 11 individuals. AHF recognized a series of members and suppliers for their leadership and achievement in the healthcare foodservice industry.
The 2012 AHF award winners include the following:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Laura Watson, director, patient support services Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Provo, Utah
- AHF Making a Difference Award: Marty Rothschild, president, Aladdin Temp-Rite, Hendersonville, Tenn.
- Exemplary Leadership Award: Becky Amt, director, nutrition service/safety officer, Indiana University Health Morgan Hospital, Martinsville, Ind.
- Future Horizons Award: Yusie Kim, retail services supervisor, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York City
- Partnership in Leadership Award: Jim Behnke, director, nutrition services; and Jay Dennard, chief operating officer, Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Spotlight Award: Steve Howell, director nutrition services, Lexington Medical Center, West Columbia, S.C.; and Tom Thaman, foodservice director, Wishard Health Services, Indianapolis
- President Special Service Award: Todd Griffith, Alto-Shaam, Inc., Westminster, Md.; Dan Henroid; University of California San Francisco Medical Center; San Francisco; and Julie Jones, Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio