Foodservice equipment and supplies buying group PRIDE Marketing & Procurement Inc. has changed its name to Pride Centric Resources.
The change to PRIDE Centric Resources reflects the company's desire to be the resource center for all partners, said CEO Karin Sugarman, delivering product, services and support.
PRIDE also announced its 2016-2017 board of directors:
- Seth Rosborough, 1st Choice Restaurant Equipment & Supply
- Jim Strickler, American Energy Restaurant Equipment (PRIDE treasurer)
- Ellison Berlin, Berlin's Restaurant Supply
- David Castino, Castino Restaurant Supply (PRIDE vice president)
- Rudy Ourso, Cayard's Inc.
- Demetre Selevredes II, Federal Supply USA (PRIDE president)
- Ryan Richard, Richard's Restaurant Supply
- Tod Firotto, San Diego Restaurant Supply
- Gary Thiakos, Zepole Restaurant Supply
Additionally, PRIDE recognized the following members with awards at its shareholder-supplier brunch in October. The following awards were presented:
- Shareholder Team Choice Award: Berlin's Restaurant Supply
- Supplier Team Choice Award: Pitco
- Core Value Award for Integrity: Paul Angrick, The MIddleby Corporation
- Core Value Award for Accountability: Gary Thiakos, Zepole Restaurant Supply
- Core Value Award for Innovation: David Greene, Greene Technologies
- Core Value Award for Passion: Chris Jones, Food Equipment Company
- Core Value Award for Respectfulness: Bethany Trombley, Blodgett
- PRIDE Centric Award: Demetre Selevredes II, PRIDE president, Federal Supply USA