Selevredes and Ellickson become president and chief operating officer for the dealer-based foodservice equipment and supplies buying group.
PRIDE Marketing and Procurement, Inc., a New Orleans-based foodservice equipment and supplies buying group, announced a series of leadership changes. Demetre Selevredes II was named PRIDE’s president and interim chief executive officer, replacing Robert Autenreith. Selevredes is owner of Federal Supply USA, a foodservice equipment and supplies dealership that was a founding member of PRIDE.
PRIDE also appointed Catherine Ellickson to serve as the organization’s chief operations officer. Ellickson moves to this role after 10 years with PRIDE as its director of member vendor relations.
In other news, PRIDE recognized the following foodservice equipment and supplies manufacturers for support of its dealer members in 2015:
- Equipment Supplier – True Manufacturing
- Smallwares Supplier – Cambro
- Light Equipment Supplier – Vollrath
- PRIDE PEAK Trainer of the Year – Erica Motes, Beverage Air
- PRIDE PEAK Training – Live Training – Vulcan
- PRIDE PEAK Training – Best Tour – T&S Brass