The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (FEDA) has unveiled a few of the details pertaining to its 2016 Annual Convention that will take place March 30 to April 3 in Tucson, Ariz.
The convention, which has a theme of “Who Moved My Model?” has several featured presentations, including:
- Keynote Speaker: Tom Peters: “Re-Imagine: Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age (Co-author of In Search of Excellence)
- Key 2016 Trends: Who Moved My Model?
- Business Model & Strategy Transitions
- Preparing for 2020: The Exec’s Guide to Dealing With the New Workforce
- Digital Strategy Transition
- Preparing for 2020 Continued, with Emphasis on Dealing With the New E-economy
- Ready for Growth (an economic overview)
- NRA Restaurant Trends
- Protecting Your Business from Identity Theft
- Protecting Yourself Personally from Identity Theft
- Closing Speaker: Sugar Ray Leonard: “The Power to Win!”
Serving as convention chair is Jay Ringelheim of Globe Equipment Company. Paul Parr of Hockenbergs is serving as assistant convention chair.