The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) announced the winners of its 2015 Silver Plate Awards.
2015 Silver Plate winners include:
- Independent Restaurants/Multi-Concept: Michael C. Gibbons, president and CEO, Main Street Ventures
- Chain Full Service/Multi-Concept: John Miller, CEO, Denny's Restaurants
- Chain Limited Service: Kat Cole, group president, FOCUS Brands
- Healthcare: Julie Jones, director, Nutrition Services, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Elementary & Secondary Schools: Mary Hill, executive director of Food Services, Jackson Public Schools
- Colleges & Universities: Nona Golledge, director, Kansas University Dining
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management: Edward Sirhal, president, Restaurant Associates
Silver Plate winners are nominated by IFMA members and industry leaders, and then selected by a jury. From the Silver Plate winners, the jury selects one to receive IFMA’s 2015 Gold Plate Award. IFMA will announce the Gold Plate Winner during the 61st Annual Gold & Silver Plate Celebration, which takes place Monday, May 18 in Chicago.