Consumer research firm breaks out brands by service and metrics.
Technomic has developed a Consumer Restaurant Brand Metrics database that tracked more than 80,000 annual consumer restaurant visits to gain a better understanding on their feelings about more than 115 restaurant chains in more than 60 categories regarding food, service atmosphere, value, convenience, reputation and more.
The top ranked chain and the category in which they topped the survey are:
Top 5 Limited-Service Chains
- Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza (Service and Hospitality)
- Chick-fil-A (Unit Appearance and Ambiance)
- McAlister's Deli (Food and Beverage)
- Firehouse Subs (Convenience and Takeout)
- In-N-Out Burger (Value)
Top 5 Full-Service Chains
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (Service and Hospitality)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House (Unit Appearance and Ambiance)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill (Food and Beverage)
- Red Lobster (Convenience and Takeout)
- LongHorn Steakhouse (Value)
Source: Technomic Consumer Restaurant Brand Metrics
Further results are available on Technomic's website.