We just cannot get enough of The NAFEM Show. By now you have probably read FE&S’ The NAFEM Show Planning Guide, scheduled appointments, downloaded the official show app and are likely even reading this in Orlando or just after the show. Geek-out with us on all things NAFEM Show one last time:
- No. 1 reason for attending.
The large majority — 92 percent — of trade show attendees say they
are looking for new products, according to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research.
- 144 new products. The number of innovative new products featured in NAFEM’s 2017 What’s Hot! What’s Cool! display.
- 3 million square feet. Time to wake up your Fitbit and see how many steps you take as you traverse through the North/South building at the Orlando Convention Center.
- 50 Percent. Roughly half of the largest 200 trade shows in the
U.S. take place in just 3 cities, according to The Trade Show News Network. Yep, Orlando is one of them. The other two are Las Vegas and Chicago.
- Smile like you mean it. That line from The Killers sparked some Twitter chatter after the band posted a fortune cookie note that included their lyrics, along with a request for free orange chicken for life. Listen for the line when The Killers close out The NAFEM Show.