Inaugural set of winners announced during 2012 NRA Show.
The National Restaurant Association recognized six foodservice operators with its inaugural Operator Innovations Awards. Selected by an independent panel of judges, the winners in each award category, plus an Innovator of the Year, were revealed during the 2012 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show.
The 2012 Operator Innovations Award winners are:
- Innovator of the Year: Evelyn Hill, Inc.
- Sustainability: Evelyn Hills, Inc.
- Technology: Stacked Restaurants, LLC
- Food Safety: Waffle House
- Health and Nutrition: Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services
- Menu Development: Sodexo School Services
A full list of the nominees and their achievements can be found here.