Published on Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Written by The Editors
Elkhorn, Wis.-based San Jamar-Chef Revival (SJCR) announced a number of personnel moves related to its restructuring to combine the company's two brands.
Following is an overview of the changes:
- Industry veteran David Anastasi joins the company as director of national distribution accounts.
- Kim de la Villefromoy becomes senior director, market development. de la Villefromoy, previously a consultant to SJCR, is also a co-founder of Chef Revival.
- David Maroun's role as vice president business development was expanded to include commercial dealers and distributors in the United States.
- John Reiff was promoted to director of market development, institutional and culinary.
- Debbie Kau was promoted to director of market development, chains and process-led kitchens.