Published on Thursday, 13 August 2015
Written by The Editors
Sparrow takes over as president of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice.
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice introduced its new Board of Directors, which began serving a two-year term this month. Serving as AHF’s president is Randy Sparrow, director, Food and Nutrition Services and Environmental Services for ProHealthcare in Waukesha, Wis.
Other members of the AHF board include:
- President-Elect: Julie Jones, director, Nutrition Services, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Secretary: Joanne McMillian, Saint Clare’s Hospital, director, Denville, N.J.
- Treasurer: Jacqueline Sikoski: director, Nutrition Services and Diabetes Center, Bozeman Deaconess Hospital, Bozeman, Mont.
- Treasurer-Elect: Dave Reeves, director, Hospitality Services, Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, Elmhurst, Ill.
- Immediate Past President: Lisette Coston, executive director of Support Services
Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, Okla.
- Past President: Laura Watson, executive director of Support Services, Intermountain Healthcare, Midvale, Utah
The following members will serve as directors on AHF’s board:
- Nicole Charbonneau, MAJ, RD, LD, dietitian - 65C, United States Army
- Robert Darrah, director of dining services, Legacy Retirement Communities
- Candi Johnson, director, Nutrition & Environmental Services, Swedish Health Services, Seattle
- Martha Rardin, director nutrition and dietetics, Hendricks Regional Health Danville, Ind.
- Cynthia Roberts, food services manager, Saint Joseph Memorial Hospital, Murphysboro, Ill.
In addition, Cindy Parker, national accounts manager, Basic American Foods, Petaluma, Calif., serves as AHF’s IAB Chair. And Christine Guyott, principal, Robert Rippe & Associates, Inc., Minnetonka, Minn., serves as vice chair of AHF’s IAB.