Published on Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Written by The Editors
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice announced the results of its 2015 Board of Directors' election.
The following AHF members were elected to serve on the association's board beginning Aug. 14, 2014.
- President: Randy Sparrow, system director, Food & Nutrition Services and Environmental Services, Pro Health Care, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
- Secretary: Joanne McMillian, director, food and nutrition, Saint Clare's Health System, Denville, N.J.
- Treasurer-Elect: Jacqueline Sikoski, director, nutrition services at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital and Administrative Director at Bozeman Diabetes Center Bozeman, Mont.
- Director: Candace Johnson, director, nutrition and environmental services, Swedish Health Services, Seattle
- Director: Cyndi Roberts, foodservices/clinical nutrition manager, St. Joseph Memorial Hospital, Murphysboro, Ill.