Published on Tuesday, 20 August 2013
Written by The Editors
The on-site foodservice organization will honor the recipients during its national conference.
The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) named the five winners of its Directors Awards, which recognize those individuals that have gone "above and beyond" to serve the association and better the industry.
The following are the five recipients of SFM's Directors Awards
- Community Service Award: Dick Hynes, director of consultant services, Hobart-Traulsen
- Spirit Award: Genevieve Stona, director of joint ventures, Thompson Hospitality
- Leadership Award: Barbara Kane, vice president of industry relations, Ecolab Inc.
- The Richard Ysmael Distinguished Service Award: Kathy Sanders, vice president of corporate properties and strategic sourcing, Wells Fargo
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Ron Ehrhardt, FMP, vice president of operational safety, Compass Group
SFM will present these awards, along with its President and Pacifico Awards, Oct., 2, 2013, during the organization's national conference in Bonita Springs, Fla.