Published on Saturday, 20 July 2013
Written by The Editors
All seven completed Micro Matic's draft training course, ensuring all understand equipment necessary to offer draft beer or wine.
Micro Matic, Inc. added seven new sales professionals to its team.
The new hires include:
- Ed Wigley brings 28 years of experience in the foodservice industry, including as an account executive with Advantage Waypoint.
- Jeff Flynn has more than 15 years of foodservice and beverage sales experience, most recently serving as the vice president of sales and marketing for Johnson Diversified Products.
- Mathew Bee brings five-plus years of foodservice experience to his new position. In addition to being a certified chef, Bee was the regional sales manager for Lolo Products/Unified Brands.
- Loucretia (Lou) Woosley has more than seven years of foodservice equipment experience, most recently with Heritage Food Service Group, Inc.
- Trish Best brings a design engineering background to her new position, having served eight years as a project manager with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and a state contract liaison with Singer Equipment Company.
- Leanna Porter has more than nine years of foodservice experience on both the manufacturer and representative sides.
- Amanda Bedian comes to Micro Matic from Saratoga Restaurant Equipment Sales in upstate New York.
- Tondelli Joins FMP
Foodservice equipment industry veteran takes on new role as director o...