Published on Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Written by The Editors
Trio of board members also elected to a second two-year term.
The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association announced that three current board members were re-elected to serve another two-year term. In addition, FEDA announced that six of its members were elected to a first two-year term on the association's board of directors.
The re-elected FEDA board members are:
- Carl Gustafson, Ace Mart Restaurant Supply, San Antonio
- Jay Ringelheim, Globe Equipment Co., Bridgeport, Conn.
- Marty Monnat, TriMark Strategic, Coppell, Texas
The following individuals were elected to the FEDA board:
- Keith Kidwell, Central Restaurant Products, Indianapolis
- Chad Johnstun, Dick's Restaurant Supply, Seattle
- Fred Cypress, Dixie Store Fixtures & Sales Co., Birmingham, Ala.
- Scott Gerharz, Gerharz Equipment, East Syracuse, N.Y.
- Brock Bodart, Dykes Restaurant Supply, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Eric Margulies, United Restaurant Equipment, Raleigh, N.C.
In addition, FEDA announced the following members had concluded their service on the board of directors:
- Jim Bedard, Buffalo Hotel Supply Co., Amherst, N.Y.
- Paul Parr, Hockenbergs, Omaha, Neb.
- Jack Lewis, Mission Restaurant Supply, San Antonio
- Brent Gulbas, National Restaurant Supply, El Paso, Texas
- Jerry Hyman, TriMark USA, South Attleboro, Mass.