2010 FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala
FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala honors the foodservice community's brightest stars by presenting them with some of the industry's most time honored awards. Each year during the NRA Show, this event brings together the best of the best to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
This year's award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: C&T Design and Equipment Company, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Jerry Greene, Hotel & Restaurant Supply
- DSR of the Year: Mike Perrino, Edward Don & Company
- Top Achievers:
- Dealer: Marc Tell, President and CEO, The Sam Tell Companies, Farmingdale, N.Y.
- Consultant: James Camacho, President, Camacho Associates, Atlanta
- Service Agent: John Schwindt, Vice President of Operations, Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service, Englewood, Colo.
- Rep: Carl Boutilier, President, Mirkovich & Associates, Lombard, Ill.
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Live! Market at Indiana Live! Casino in Shelbyville, Ind.
View the slideshow from the 2010 event: